Friday, September 3, 2010

I am in LOVE!

One of my favorite customers called and asked if I was interested in buying a skiff. I told her I would take a look at it. I was thinking a white wooden skiff that you would see at a seafood store with netting attached or something. I was so pleasantly surprised to see this gorgeous primitive wooden skiff in the back of their truck! I love it!! After we put it out on the porch, I was thinking it would be cool at Christmas with greens in it, but obviously not now, so what can I put in it? There was my baby skeleton just hanging around outside with nothing to do. He has been enlisted as a pirate! It looks like they were made for each other! SOLD!





2 comments:

adsgram said...

Love him, Lynnie!

Log Cabin Antiques said...

Thanks Lynne! I am glad that someone else shares my enthusiasm for Halloween!