Monday, March 19, 2012

I saw this on the auction website and drove 200 miles hoping I would get it!




Three wide pine boards make up the back of this wonderful stepback hutch. One horizontal board across top. It has a great look. Love the way it displays country items. Two doors at bottom with shelves inside, and a wide counter area, and a more narrow shelf at top. Both upper shelves have a plate rail for displaying your favorite plate. The hutch measures 47 inches wide by 15-3/4 inches deep at counter area. It stands 61 inches tall. Winning this made the trip worthwhile!
SOLD!

4 comments:

LKellsAntiques said...

What a great country primitive hutch, I love it! Are you parting with it?

Log Cabin Antiques said...

I love it too! But, yes it's for sale. At least I can enjoy it for a while!

wandalee said...

OK - that's enough for me to turn from "French" back to primitive! Love it!

Wanda

Log Cabin Antiques said...

Thanks Wanda!