Thursday, October 17, 2013

50/50 update for those who don't follow facebook!

A huge thank you to everyone who purchased tickets for the 50/50 raffle for Lyn Kells who is walking with her team in Making Strides Against Breast Cancer this Sunday in Dover, NH. I had a new customer two weeks ago with out of state license plates. He got a dollar in change and he threw it into the bucket full of tickets. I asked him if he wanted me to write his name and number on a ticket. He said "no, just put the name of the person this is benefitting" so I wrote to Lyn Kells on it. My regular Thursday customer came in just now and I asked him to pull a ticket. He pulled the to Lyn Kells ticket! Maybe that guy from two weeks ago was just an angel in disguise! Lyn now has $121 to donate to the American Cancer Society! Thanks again everyone

No comments: