Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Skis known as "shorties"

O.K. I stand corrected by a very opinionated and "know it all" reader of my blog that these were not child's skis but used by adults (or very short people-ha ha) My fact checker said to look at the bindings and it would be obvious that these were for adults. However, it could be a kid with big feet, you just never know!


Very short, maybe 2 or 2-1/2 feet tall. Made by Blitz Co.
Just for clarification the skis are very short, maybe 2 or 2-1/2 feet. These aren't for very short people that are 2 or 2-1/2 feet tall. Also, I am supposed to mention that these were used in the Olympics for ski ballet. Also used by foolish teenagers from the Kingston area who never grew up, or never grew much. If that doesn't sell these skis, I don't know what will.

SOLD!

No comments: