Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Laundry items

Love the All bucket! Also, a little tin powdered detergent dispenser with a pouring spout. I vaguely remember my mom having one of these, but I may be wrong. I do know she spent many hours in the laundry room! She used to spritz my father's dress shirts with a spray bottle, and then roll them up and put them in the freezer. Then she would take them out and iron them all at once. Was this a general practice or something only she dreamed up?
Detergent dispenser is SOLD!

2 comments:

adsgram said...

No...my Mom put clothes she had sprinkled in the fridge! Can you even imagine? We would be naked around these parts if I had to go through all THAT!!

Log Cabin Antiques said...

That was a lot of work, for sure! No wonder she would drink sherry with the neighbor lady at the end of the day-hee hee