Thursday, August 13, 2009

On my day off, trying to relax by the pool!



I was trying to read a really good book, and my 70+ pound dog got scared by something. (He's neurotic!) He kept trying to climb up into my lap. I kept pushing him down. Then he hopped onto one of the patio chairs and tried to get on the table. I wrestled with him for three minutes. Did I mention he is very stubborn? Anyway, I turned my back for one second, and he hopped right onto the glass topped table. I finally gave up and just let him stay there. I was nervous that if I struggled to get him down that he would break the glass or get hurt. Well, he stayed there for two whole hours! Gail, can you come and teach this dog some manners?

2 comments:

adsgram said...

But, he LOOKS like a good dog! LOL!!!

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Log Cabin Antiques said...

Looks are deceiving! He's lucky we love him!