Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Amazing ice box door

I went to my friends store, Bittersweet Blessings in Chester, NH. They have just moved into an old Victorian building that was once part of the Chester college. There are many rooms of wonderful seasonal items. Currently, it's like walking into spring when you go in, with bunnies, eggs, flowers, etc. Upstairs there are several dealers with diverse items from shabby chic to primitive antiques. I went up last week to get an issue of A Primitive Place magazine and there was this fantastic door! I just fell in love with it. Very heavy! Wonderful green chippy paint and the hardware is gorgeous! Door measures approx. 24 by 31 inches. I wanted to keep it but when I brought it into the house, it was the same old story.....no room! Check out their webpage at www.bittersweet-blessings.com or find them on facebook!

No comments: